20 July 2011

Summer Science FUN!!!

So, we've been doing a lot of science experiments this summer.  I ♥ superchargedscience.com.  It is full of awesomely fun experiments that she shows them how to do.  She thinks and does experiments much like my husband, so I can sit back and enjoy it all with my kids.  AND then Chris doesn't have to be torn away from his work (and bringin' home the bacon).

Here's some stuff we made this summer:


We've been studying electricity, so we've been putting together simple circuits with a battery pack, alligator clips and lights or buzzers.  This is a Nerve Tester that sounds an alarm if you touch the wire with the wand.
 The kids got to add some words to the sides and bottom of the base.


They've had a lot of fun doing the things that Daddy knows how to do....and the best part is that I haven't had to go to the store to buy a single thing!  It's all right here in our house...

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you guys do! This science day looks fun.

    ReplyDelete