20 July 2011

My Debut!!!!!

So, I thought I would finally jump on the band wagon and pretend that I have time for this kind of extravagance, but don't worry I will probably still be in my pjs every time I post.  Truthfully, it's for my kids.  They need to learn to do some more computerating (yes, that's my word), so you will see mostly posts from them.  At least that's the plan...so that's what will happen, right? 
I was signing our oldest son up for cub scouts a couple of months ago.   They wanted to know what school he went to so I thought it was high time we figured that out (after 6 years).  I know, I know, what's the rush?   "Reade Academy of Higher Learning and Understanding" didn't fit on the application, so I went with the obvious, shortened name:  Reade Academy of Awesomeness, or RAA for those of you who love a good acronym.  It could also be used as a roar, for those of you who love a good onomatopoeia...I know making everyone happy.  Sit back and enjoy the ride, folks!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love your family :) I can't wait to see what you and the kids post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mello, I have a blog too. I used to be much more diligent about posting to it.

    tktomkinson.blogspot.com

    Welcome to the world of blogging. I like your school's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be checking out your blog to see how big your little one is getting, Kimmie!
    !

    ReplyDelete